What is a boundary survey?
Boundary surveys are used to identify the boundary lines of a property. Boundary surveys are necessary for permitting prior to construction. BA Land Professionals will recover the corners of a given parcel of land and produce a detailed plat map. This is done both in the field and through research of public records of the given parcel.
When is a boundary survey needed?
- Obtaining a construction permit
- Required by many land and title companies
- Resolving property disputes
- Subdividing land parcels
- Legal description “re-writes”
- Bad point of beginning corrections